We will NOT be attending the All-Star game tomorrow.
There is an 80% chance of rain and a decision about performing/not performing would not be made until lunchtime tomorrow. Our bus cost $1150 and I do not think it's in our best interest to spend that much money to drive to Montgomery, have a music rehearsal inside from 9-12:00 and then have to turn around and come back home. I am very sorry that we cannot go and I apologize for the short notice. Students, you will still get your shirts.
Please spread the word to other people you think might not check their email before tomorrow. I sent out a text message to the parents and students on the Remind101 lists and I also posted the announcement on Facebook and Twitter.